Sunday, December 4, 2011

Go Bag (something to keep your bugs in)

A somewhat tongue in cheek look at what famous people in NY have in their go bags got me to thinking. How many of us have a go bag (bug out bag)?
Did you buy one and store it in the closet or the car? Amazon has over 400 hits if you type "go bag".

So what to put in it. Think what do I need to get away! Think what can I carry (very important; anyone who has served in the military knows these two things don't always go together)
  • I wrote this blog in July- it  is one of the things that should be put into your go bag can-you-find-all-your-important documents
  • clothing for your environment
  • Food
  • Water
  • Medication you need for living
  • First Aid Kit
  • Sleeping bag or blanket
  • map
  • compass
  • Charging cables for your electronics
If you are on Twitter try looking in  #SCEemergencykit  for some ideas from others; and of course please add your own ideas to this resource.

Sunny here today, think I'll go pick up a few things for my new improved Go Bag

Disaster Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment